CellarDoor

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9051/banneraqp.png
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

    Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Share
    avatar
    Forrow
    Admin

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2009-05-13
    Age : 26
    Location : BoabyVille

    Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by Forrow on Tue May 26, 2009 12:19 am

    Just watched Donnie Darko there... Now the most confused i have ever been in my entire life. I cannot to this point understand what the fuck i just watched...


    Tomorrow i shall try again to watch this and understand it and i'll report back.

    Untill then i am going to post in another thread right now on themes and shit for the site. Donnie Darko actually has CellarDoor in it.
    avatar
    Gast0r
    Admin

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2009-05-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Baw toon

    Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by Gast0r on Tue May 26, 2009 12:24 am

    Basis of the name much?
    avatar
    Andouis

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-05-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Glasgow

    Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by Andouis on Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 pm

    Forrow wrote:Just watched Donnie Darko there... Now the most confused i have ever been in my entire life. I cannot to this point understand what the fuck i just watched...


    Tomorrow i shall try again to watch this and understand it and i'll report back.

    Untill then i am going to post in another thread right now on themes and shit for the site. Donnie Darko actually has CellarDoor in it.

    WIT its easy to understand the plane turbine that hist his house was from the future and Frank is the mental image if the kid he killed when he ran over his girl friend afro
    avatar
    Forrow
    Admin

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2009-05-13
    Age : 26
    Location : BoabyVille

    Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by Forrow on Thu May 28, 2009 8:22 pm

    Andouis wrote:
    Forrow wrote:Just watched Donnie Darko there... Now the most confused i have ever been in my entire life. I cannot to this point understand what the fuck i just watched...


    Tomorrow i shall try again to watch this and understand it and i'll report back.

    Untill then i am going to post in another thread right now on themes and shit for the site. Donnie Darko actually has CellarDoor in it.

    WIT its easy to understand the plane turbine that hist his house was from the future and Frank is the mental image if the kid he killed when he ran over his girl friend afro


    Yes, thats clearly the point in the story Andrew.
    avatar
    Andouis

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-05-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Glasgow

    Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by Andouis on Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 am

    Forrow wrote:
    Andouis wrote:
    Forrow wrote:Just watched Donnie Darko there... Now the most confused i have ever been in my entire life. I cannot to this point understand what the fuck i just watched...


    Tomorrow i shall try again to watch this and understand it and i'll report back.

    Untill then i am going to post in another thread right now on themes and shit for the site. Donnie Darko actually has CellarDoor in it.

    WIT its easy to understand the plane turbine that hist his house was from the future and Frank is the mental image if the kid he killed when he ran over his girl friend afro


    Yes, thats clearly the point in the story Andrew.
    im sorry the i watched it agian and none of it happened they dreamed he was still alive it is prity complifag elephant
    avatar
    PsychoNoodles

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2009-05-13
    Age : 107
    Location : Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, NZ

    Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by PsychoNoodles on Fri May 29, 2009 3:36 am

    Actually, you didn't watch it again, I told you.
    avatar
    THE GANTA GUN

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 25
    Location : Poor, run down Ghettos

    Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by THE GANTA GUN on Fri May 29, 2009 3:40 am

    PsychoNoodles wrote:Actually, you didn't watch it again, I told you.

    LOL
    avatar
    Gast0r
    Admin

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2009-05-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Baw toon

    Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by Gast0r on Fri May 29, 2009 3:52 am

    Seriously Andy, fix your fucking grammar. So many threads have went way off topic and swayed straight into discussion of your fail. Let this be another one...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:11 pm