CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

+4
Johnny McL
Gast0r
Forrow
Feldrid[Joeyy]
8 posters

Band's album = FINISHED. Released on Friday, same day as gig.

Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Location : Behind my computer, probably playing Portal or WoW.

Band's album = FINISHED. Released on Friday, same day as gig. Empty Band's album = FINISHED. Released on Friday, same day as gig.

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Tue May 26, 2009 12:42 am

W00T.
    Today we finally finished recording my band's first album, which will be released this Friday, the same day as the gig.
    On that topic - Gary (and Johnny, although I don't really know if you care much about teh musics), if you still wish to go I need to know for sure if you'll buy a ticket, as I've pretty much reserved all but two tickets. So uuh yeah. If so, I'll like meet you in Glasgow on Friday seeing as I'm not going to school all this week and instead I'm gonna work in CC Music in Glasgow, so I'll be there anyway. Or whatever works for you.
    OH FOR FUCK SAKE THAT GODDAMN 118 118 ADVERT JUST CAME ON.
    But yeah, I'll like make a MySpace for the band or something on Thursday and upload the songs on to that and link you either from this thread or another (y). Bai!
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Band's album = FINISHED. Released on Friday, same day as gig. Empty Re: Band's album = FINISHED. Released on Friday, same day as gig.

Post by Forrow Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 am

So we can has pick up from Glasgow? This has sounded very many more appealing. Please, release more information. Like, What time does it finish? Do trains still run to glasgow after it finishes? Mainly time related questions.
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Band's album = FINISHED. Released on Friday, same day as gig. Empty Re: Band's album = FINISHED. Released on Friday, same day as gig.

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 am

Weeellllll...

Tickets are only £2.50 each. CDs will be sold at the venue, at £5 each.
    Doors open at 7:30, and the gig would probably finish around 8:30ish.
    I'm pretty sure trains still run 'til like 10, but I'll check tomorrow as I'm gonna be in Glasgow then, too.
    Train from Glasgow to Blantyre is about £1.70 (£1.85 max). From there it's a ten minute walk to Terminal One (the venue).

Anything else you need to know? ^_^
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Tue May 26, 2009 1:00 am

What day is this, Friday? If so I'd be interested in going if Johnny isn't since I'm not working on Saturday and as long as Gary goes. Exclamation
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Tue May 26, 2009 1:03 am

Joey is glasgow tomorow? For why and how long for?

And na, nothing else needed to know. Only need to know if Johnny is going or not to see if Gast0r is able to come.
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Tue May 26, 2009 1:05 am

Yus, Friday.
    I'm gonna be in there from 10am to 4pm all the way 'til Friday because I have WERK EXPERI0NCE this week ^_^ So yah.
    If you both want, I'll keep the two tickets for you. But I'd like to know for sure if you can go by Wednesday, and I'll sell you the tickets whenever I see you, or at the doors of the venue.
    Anyway, I'm gonna go sleep *yawn*. Been away at the caravan with Scott all weekend and we haven't had one early night the entire time, especially as we both had two cans of Carling each last night (first beer I've ever actually liked, I prefer Bacardi :p Rofl) and we were up for ages playing Brawl and making hilarious characters on the Wii.
    Nighty night, internets!
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Tue May 26, 2009 3:14 am

I'LL GO, AYEEEE.
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Tue May 26, 2009 9:43 am

If all three of you want to go, I can get another ticket no problem, so all is "klkl", as the kiddies say these days.
    Of course, I shouldn't really say "kiddies", as it suggests I am a 60 year old man trying to hang out with teh youngsters and get their sweet... uuh.. primal... lunchbox.
    WUT?

EDIT~

Gawd, "Primal Lunchbox" sounds like a really, REALLY retarded meme.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Tue May 26, 2009 9:13 pm

You can snack from my Primal Lunchbox any day bbz.
    Wink

Spoiler:
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Wed May 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Right, So a roundup of this shit.

Johnny, Gast0r and I are coming up to your on Friday Joey and we are gona meet you in town presumabley after your work experience and get the train into... Intooo..... Your area and then go to the gig? Smile
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Thu May 28, 2009 10:04 am

Yus. Do you know where the St Enoch subway is? And what time will you be able to get into Glasgow by?
    I finish early tomorrow (at half past 3) so I can get home in time.
    But yeah, I think best place to meet would be St Enoch's subway, seeing as I'm getting a subway from work to that part of Glasgow. Oh and we're actually gonna get a bus, 'coz I has limited moniez :p
    We'll discuss it a bit more tonight. Go on MSN later and we'll sort out stuff. (y)
    So yeah, tickets are £2.50, CDs are £5 Very Happy
    Ja ne~ ^_^
    Rain-transformed
    Rain-transformed

Post by Rain-transformed Thu May 28, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm left feeling that this request is inadequate. To what sort of muscial composure might your "band" bring to my senses?

I use no borrowed french here but it is easilly infered...

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:56 am

emo
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Fri May 29, 2009 3:57 am

fucking let me register wrote:emo

...Why?
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Sun May 31, 2009 10:31 pm

It was a good gig Smile
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:56 am

The mosh pit was terrifying though, I mean... To be honest, I wanted to go in, but I just couldn't muster the courage. Sad

But still, who can really blame me.
    Godzilla
    Godzilla

Post by Godzilla Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:06 am

Mosh pit?

Why wasn't I there fs.Sad

(U)
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:25 am

It wasnt a very big one :L There was onlt like 15 of us... if even that. Razz
    Godzilla
    Godzilla

Post by Godzilla Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:43 am

Still.

I could have annihilated yous all.

^___________________________________^
    Godzilla
    Godzilla

Post by Godzilla Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:46 am

Forrow wrote:It wasnt a very big one :L There was onlt like 15 of us... if even that. Razz

15?

It's not a proper mosh pit unless theres blood coming out of you in at least one place.
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Godzilla wrote:Mosh pit?

Why wasn't I there fs.Sad

(U)

Dun worry Gemz, you can go to the next one 8D
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:56 am

No, if you don't like the music, don't be an ass about it. If you're going to, don't post.
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:14 pm

if you worked on your vocals then it could be better
    PsychoNoodles
    PsychoNoodles

Location : Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, NZ

Post by PsychoNoodles Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:14 am

You sound alot like the Rise Against singer except younger and less energetic.
    You're bassist is aweful, kill him and get a new one.
    Guitar's and Drum's are good.
    Now all you need to do is sound original and change the band's name.
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 am

Strange, I've been told I sound like the Rise Against singer a bit before Razz
    And we've already started on our new songs, and we're trying to get as unique a sound as possible.
    Band name is DEFINITELY getting changed by next week xD We all hate it. Keep in mind we never got to choose it in the first place x3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:43 am