CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

5 posters

THE MOST SENSE I HAVE EVER MADE IN YEARS (Not really, but it's pretty awesome)

Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Location : Behind my computer, probably playing Portal or WoW.

THE MOST SENSE I HAVE EVER MADE IN YEARS (Not really, but it's pretty awesome) Empty THE MOST SENSE I HAVE EVER MADE IN YEARS (Not really, but it's pretty awesome)

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Wed May 27, 2009 12:29 am

While absolutely bored out my skull and feeling too lazy to even bother logging in to Steam to play Garry's Mod or Portal, I passed a glance at the time in the bottom right of the screen, which caused me to think of the word time, which somehow caused me to come up with this equation...

Key: { = square root of ... ^x = to the power of n (n being a number, in this case two, so basically n^2 = n squared) ... // = a comment

//To find and satisfy a woman, one must supply time and money. Therefore:
    Woman = Time x Money

//As the old saying goes, "Time is money", so
    Time = Money

//By this logic:
    Woman = Money x Money //In other words, Woman = (Money)^2

//Old sayings also tell us that "Money is the root of all problems", meaning that:
    Money = {Problems

//What does all this mean? Well, if money is equal to time then time also = {Problems, resulting in our final equation:
    Woman = {(Problems)^2 //This is a double negative, as if Woman is equal to the square root of a value squared, then those value modifiers (i.e square root of value and value squared) are cancelled out, resulting in:

WOMAN = PROBLEMS.

So there you go. Women are only problems for us men, and should be eradicated for our own good. Of course, it's nothing we didn't already know...

Spoiler:
    Godzilla
    Godzilla

THE MOST SENSE I HAVE EVER MADE IN YEARS (Not really, but it's pretty awesome) Empty Re: THE MOST SENSE I HAVE EVER MADE IN YEARS (Not really, but it's pretty awesome)

Post by Godzilla Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 am

Regarding the spoiler; good for her.
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

THE MOST SENSE I HAVE EVER MADE IN YEARS (Not really, but it's pretty awesome) Empty Re: THE MOST SENSE I HAVE EVER MADE IN YEARS (Not really, but it's pretty awesome)

Post by Gast0r Wed May 27, 2009 2:12 pm

LAWL. I loved the way that all worked out xD. Godzilla's response wasn't predicted at all elephant .
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Thu May 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Gast0r wrote:LAWL. I loved the way that all worked out xD. Godzilla's response wasn't predicted at all elephant .
    Indeed study
    Godzilla
    Godzilla

Post by Godzilla Fri May 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Ross; just what exactly do you d for a living?

And who do you work for?
    Hefty-Fine Mctits
    Hefty-Fine Mctits

Post by Hefty-Fine Mctits Sat May 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Ive seen this equation a bunch o times I seen

Time
    Time=money
    Money= evil
    Money=women
    Evil= women
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Location : Behind my computer, probably playing Portal or WoW.

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Sat May 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Hefty-Fine Mctits wrote:Ive seen this equation a bunch o times I seen

Time
    Time=money
    Money= evil
    Money=women
    Evil= women

o_O That's... not an equation? :/
    Clearly no math involved.
    Besides, I've never actually seen what you posted. I made mine by myself (y)
    Hefty-Fine Mctits
    Hefty-Fine Mctits

Post by Hefty-Fine Mctits Sat May 30, 2009 4:11 pm

OBJECTION
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Sun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Lol clown
    Godzilla
    Godzilla

Post by Godzilla Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Ross?

Reply??

Smile
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 pm

I clean dishes, floors, worktops in a kitchen. Pretty awesome, huh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm