CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

4 posters

i have no mouth and i must scream

Andouis
    Andouis

i have no mouth and i must scream Empty i have no mouth and i must scream

Post by Andouis Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 pm

I was on goggle and i seen a video of this it looks like and O.K game but i think the short story is better
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

i have no mouth and i must scream Empty Re: i have no mouth and i must scream

Post by Gast0r Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 am

A link would be helpful...
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Google is your friend
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:10 pm

You know Andy, you're supposed to give details on what you're talking about and links are really a no brainer to include.
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Forrow wrote:You know Andy, you're supposed to give details on what you're talking about and links are really a no brainer to include.
    i hate you all data.antonindanek.cz/Harlan%20Ellison-I%20hav%20no%20Mouth%20and%20I%20must%20scream.pdf there is your link to download the short story
    THE GANTA GUN
    THE GANTA GUN

Post by THE GANTA GUN Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:26 pm

The game's shit well that what every reveiw says that I have looks at. This is still video games board not a short story isnt it scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:54 am