CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

2 posters

What are the advantages of moving to a superior host?

Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

What are the advantages of moving to a superior host? Empty What are the advantages of moving to a superior host?

Post by Gast0r Thu May 28, 2009 4:57 pm

All I've been told is "get help from the host". I don't see the need for help tbh. What else would we actually gain from moving?
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

What are the advantages of moving to a superior host? Empty Re: What are the advantages of moving to a superior host?

Post by Gast0r Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 am

Fucking post, this is needed.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

What are the advantages of moving to a superior host? Empty Re: What are the advantages of moving to a superior host?

Post by Johnny McL Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:54 am

More control over the whole thing, other than that, not much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am