CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

3 posters

I hate Every Last One Of You

Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

I hate Every Last One Of You Empty I hate Every Last One Of You

Post by Gast0r Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 pm

If you sacks decided to post and do small things like ad banners to your bebo etc, 912chan could could have been pretty damn successful. But no. "an image boards a bad idea". "It's UNAWRIJAHNOOOOOOH". Now that you've successfully brought about the downfall of a perfectly good idea, you've moved on to abandoning CellarDoor. Well Done. Enjoy your wasteful lives and everything about them you fucking cunts. Go and pierce the back of your cock to your ass crack.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

I hate Every Last One Of You Empty Re: I hate Every Last One Of You

Post by Johnny McL Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Actually, I come on this a lot. There's just nothing I think of that I actually think's worth posting, and because no one else is posting either, there's nothing to reply to.

I'm pretty sure it's what everyone's experiencing.
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Location : Behind my computer, probably playing Portal or WoW.

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 am

Yeah, exactly.
    It is hard to gain publicity for forums. And, it doesn't always work out. Best thing to do is just keep trying.
    I've got a big group of friends all gonna join CD and 912chan at some point soon, so that'll be good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 am