CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

4 posters

Revision, Shit's fucking depressing.

Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Revision, Shit's fucking depressing. Empty Revision, Shit''s fucking depressing.

Post by Forrow Thu May 14, 2009 4:58 pm

For english revision right now im reading over my book The Dubliners. By James Joyce.

To summarise it, its a bunch of short storys about how depressing the people of Dublin are. And i have to say, Im fucking depressed out my baldy napper and i dont even want to look at the book right now. No
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Revision, Shit's fucking depressing. Empty Re: Revision, Shit's fucking depressing.

Post by Johnny McL Thu May 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Don't then.
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Revision, Shit's fucking depressing. Empty Re: Revision, Shit's fucking depressing.

Post by Forrow Thu May 14, 2009 5:08 pm

But i have to or ill more than likely fail shit... Fucking hate english so much. Dropping it next year thank fuck. afro
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Do u have to revise for your English exam?

LOL Laughing
    Godzilla
    Godzilla

Post by Godzilla Sat May 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Lawl, I did half an hour of revision the night before my exam, and the next day when I went in, I left feeling I had done awesomely.Smile

My point being, always leave it until the last minute, and things work out for the best.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 pm